SourceCon Digital 2021 is right around the corner, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to be a Gold Sponsor this year, with an exciting Tool Talk by Jonathan Kidder, a Technical Recruiter at Amazon. On Tuesday, October 19 from 12:45 - 1:15 EDT, Jonathan will demonstrate how his team at Amazon uses HackerRank, and will offer practical tips and tangible takeaways such as:
- How you can schedule and conduct virtual interviews similar to the on-site conference room collaborations done in the past
- Why skill validation as part of technical hiring is important
- The resources and detail that can be accessible to you in order to achieve those values
If you’d like to attend this talk and have not registered yet, please fill in the form to the right for a free pass to the conference and we’ll be happy to set you up!
We look forward to seeing you at SourceCon Digital this year!
Technical Recruiter at Amazon
Director of Engineering Transformation at Manulife
Manager of Engineering Transformation at Manulife
Check-in & Breakfast
Registration and Continental Breakfast
Match Every Developer to the Right Job
Vivek Ravisankar, Co-founder & CEO at HackerRank Oded Shekel, SVP of Product Management at HackerRank
Recruiting Brainfood Panel Discussion
- Hung Lee, Co-founder & CEO at Recruiting Brainfood
- Lyndsey Dean, Technical Recruiter at Optiver
- Bradley Forde, Senior Program Specialist at Expedia Inc.
Vivek Ravisankar, Co-founder & CEO at HackerRank
Past Events Gallery
Jonathan Kidder, AKA the “WizardSourcer,” is a top-ranked technical talent sourcing recruiter, staffing expert, and corporate trainer who assists organizations of all sizes in identifying and attracting top talent. A wizard at harnessing the power of social networking, Boolean strings, search aggregators, deep web searching, scrapers, and other advanced technology tricks and tools. In 2015, he founded a recruiting blog called WizardSourcer.com. which has become one of the leading knowledge resources for recruiters online.
Do you have any questions?
Email us at email@example.com