Remote-first, remote-friendly, fully remote—these terms are becoming increasingly common while we are in the grips of a pandemic.
However, have we ever asked ourselves if going fully remote is a good thing? Does remote work actually benefit organizations or is it just our new normal?
Bjorn Freeman-Benson, SVP of Engineering at Ambassador Labs, is a visionary engineering leader who started down the path of building 100% distributed development teams many years ago. Driven by the need to find the best talent, he experimented with a number of ideas to make distributed-development organizations successful. His learning from this experience provides a blueprint for all leaders who are interested in following this path.
In this webinar, Bjorn and Jawahar Malhotra, EVP of Technology at HackerRank, share their perspectives about the different remote work models and share insights about models that have proven to be wildly successful for development teams.
Watch now to learn more about:
- What makes remote teams successful (and unsuccessful)
- Benefits and drawbacks of the different remote team models
- The challenges of managing and scaling remote teams
Check-in & Breakfast
Registration and Continental Breakfast
Match Every Developer to the Right Job
Vivek Ravisankar, Co-founder & CEO at HackerRank Oded Shekel, SVP of Product Management at HackerRank
Recruiting Brainfood Panel Discussion
- Hung Lee, Co-founder & CEO at Recruiting Brainfood
- Lyndsey Dean, Technical Recruiter at Optiver
- Bradley Forde, Senior Program Specialist at Expedia Inc.
Vivek Ravisankar, Co-founder & CEO at HackerRank