How do you design a truly fair remote hiring process to evaluate developer candidates? We all have unconscious biases that creep into the selection process. Unconscious biases are our brain’s way of organizing large quantities of information, but can result in missing highly qualified candidates based on blunt proxies, like the pedigree of their education or brand names on their resume.
Watch this on-demand webinar where Gaurav Verma, Chief Customer Success Officer at HackerRank, discusses best practices for building diverse and inclusive engineering teams with Albrey Brown, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Lead at Airtable, and Prabitha Ganesh, Director of Platform Infrastructure at Box.
During this Q&A chat, you will learn:
- How to devote the right amount of bandwidth to your program
- Ways to balance program formation with team productivity
- Actionable advice for making the most impact in your organization
Check-in & Breakfast
Registration and Continental Breakfast
Match Every Developer to the Right Job
Vivek Ravisankar, Co-founder & CEO at HackerRank Oded Shekel, SVP of Product Management at HackerRank
Recruiting Brainfood Panel Discussion
- Hung Lee, Co-founder & CEO at Recruiting Brainfood
- Lyndsey Dean, Technical Recruiter at Optiver
- Bradley Forde, Senior Program Specialist at Expedia Inc.
Vivek Ravisankar, Co-founder & CEO at HackerRank